VIP Behind the scenes versailles
Your guide will teach you all about the fascinating history of the palace and French royalty during your visit. While other hallways in the museum are crowded with thousands of tourists (literally), you will enjoy the serenity of being in the King & Queen's private residence with only 19 others.
You will spend the morning in the beautiful Royal Gardens with its famous fountains before enjoying a delicious lunch (included) at a local restaurant that uses produce from King Louis XIV's original and personal vegetable garden.
After lunch, enter the world famous palace of Versailles through a special side entrance with absolutely no wait time. You'll explore parts of the Chateau that few people have ever seen. Your privileged access to the historic private rooms includes Louis XVI's library, the royal dining hall, opera house, and the luxurious private game room where Marie Antoinette played cards and entertained guests. This tour genuinely offers guests a once in a lifetime opportunity!
- VIP Tour of Private Royal Quarters - While closed to the General Public, this tour gives you access ino the palace's most restricted rooms. From the library of Louis XVI to the clock room and other fabulous private rooms, you will see it all. The velvet rope doesn't apply to you!
- Skip the Line Access - Join us for a once-in-a-lifetime private viewing of The Palace of Versailles. We will access the palace through a side entrance reserved exclusively for our group.
- Guided Tour of Royal Gardens - We'll take you to the hidden nooks of the world-famous Gardens of Versailles, showing you the most beautiful groves, fountains, pathways, and sculptures.
- Musical Gardens & Fountain - Before lunch, we'll explore the Gardens of Versailles while enjoying either the backdrop of melodic 17th century music to take you back in time or the beautiful fountain displays which only operate for one hour, twice per week. If they're schedule to run, our timing ensures you'll see them!
- Hall of Mirrors - Renowned as one of the world's most famous rooms, the Hall of Mirrors was used by King Louis XIV as the place to welcome important guests and host opulent parties.
- Traditional Lunch - We have selected the perfect lunch spot for our day. You'll have the opportunity to try a variety of delicious traditional French foods prepared fresh daily by the chefs. (Appetizer, meal, dessert and drink included in tour price).